The Chemical Injury Information Network (CIIN) is a support and advocacy organization dealing with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS). It is run by the chemically injured for the benefit of the chemically injured, and focuses primarily on education, credible research into MCS, and the empowerment of the chemically injured.
CIIN is a charitable tax-exempt, non-profit, membership organization; its resources are, with a few exceptions, reserved for its members. Becoming a member is simple - make a donation in any amount. The link to our membership form, printed or electronic, is at the bottom of this page.
CIIN provides its members:
- Expert Witness / Doctor referrals
- Attorney referrals
- A list of organization(s) in the state where the member resides
- A list of CIIN members for the state where the member resides
- Referrals to experts in the fields of Electro-Magnetic Fields (EMF's), Less-Toxic Pesticide and Weed Control, etc.
- CIIN's monthly newsletter, Our Toxic Times
- Materials for educational events, such as Earth Day booths
- Resource materials
CIIN is involved in:
- Educational support services for advancing the understanding of chemically related health problems, including MCS
- Providing testimony on state and federal legislation that directly impacts the MCS community and toxic concerns
- The Chemical Impact Project sponsored by the Tides Foundation
- Founding the National Coalition of the Chemical Injured
- Bringing national media attention to chemically-induced health issues
- Educating federal legislators on issues of concern to the MCS community
Become a CIIN member:
To become a member of the Chemical Injury Information Network, go to the Membership Form page or call (406) 547-2255 to donate by MasterCard, Discover or Visa; or mail in a donation in any amount. (Suggested donations are: Fixed income - $15; Employed individuals - $30; Professionals - $50.) CIIN's activities are primarily supported by donations. An annual donation is necessary to maintain a membership.
Call for more information: (406) 547-2255